Wednesday, June 10, 2009

plotting & planning

Field day was simply fabulous. Kindergarteners tug of war was nothing short of spectacular. The pink princess was at the end of the rope. I was holding my breath hoping she wouldn't get crushed if the rest of the kids fell back. They did, but she managed to get away.

My pda is going to spontaneously combust. Too many days with things to do...not enough hours in the day to get them done. Between dress rehearsals,the recital and graduation I'm hard pressed to squeeze in a play date or two. Oh and maybe even get some work done.

A girls night out with the mommy mafia would really be a treat; plotting and planning. Got a few surprises up my sleeve for the princess too.Need to get some tickets for the Big Apple Circus, a Mets game and Paul McCartney. Plotting and planning,time to go trolling on eBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment