Friday, June 26, 2009

75 days til school starts again

OK,I realize that school just ended for us today,but I couldn't resist. I sang "75 days til school starts again,75 days til school." The princess turns to me and sings "Thats's the day I go to first grade and you'll be happy again" My little angel. She asked now that school is over what is she going to do? I always have a plan...She'll wish she was back to school LOL.

The report card was very good except for Gym, which I'm having trouble with. It also came along with the supply list for September and an order form for an outside vendor that will deliver the supplies in August. Thanks,but I'll shop for it myself. I think I can do better than $61 for all of it. I'm still trying to figure out why they requested 4 boxes of zip lock bags and 4 packs of baby wipes. Sure seemed like there were a lot of unused supplies when I was there on Tuesday. When I was was teaching I was lucky to get a box of tissues

Tomorrow is the post recital dance class party and registration for summer programs at the public library. Swimming lessons start next week and ice skating the following week. Mommy and daddy day camp is in full swing! Thinking cool thoughts.

Now here's something really bizarre. My sister was having a problem with the septic system, the repairman quickly discovered the problem. A baseball was stuck up inside the system vent. How did a baseball get stuck in there? The vent is an 4" pvc pipe with an elbow that points downwards. None of my sisters kids play baseball,too passive for that group. Now if it was a hockey puck I would think one of them might have done it,but they're not little kids. Too bizarre.

No comments:

Post a Comment