Thursday, June 18, 2009

Let Prishie get used to the day.

The princess first words of the day "Let Prishie get used to the day." I'm still waiting to get used the day and it's bedtime.

I'm looking for a twirling ballerina musical jewelry box for the princess. She' got her recital this weekend. Three years of dance school,she'll be getting an award. I want to give her a little something that will last longer than the requiste flowers. I'll have to look in Wal Mart or K-Mart or someplace.

There's a father's day event tomorrow at school,can't wait to hear about it from dad. the dress rehearsal is tomorrow afternoon and with any luck I'll have some better video on you tube over the weekend.

I've become a fan of the new show on USA Royal Pains, saw Mark Feuerstein on The View a few weeks ago; check it out if you haven't done do yet

The fifth and final of the Scholastic mommy blogs http://www.likemerchantships.org/ There are a lot of great household tips. Simple layout that's not overwhelming.

No comments:

Post a Comment