Thursday, June 11, 2009

It's a Pink Day

It's a pink day according to the princess. She wished to have a complete pink outfit,certainly possible. She suggested I wear pink as well. I'm not in a pink mood today,I'm thinking something a bit darker,perhaps brown or blue.

The princess had a copy of Scholastic's Parent & Child June/July issue in her backpack the other day. (Sorry no bagel with turkey taste.) I am reading the article about the winners of the mommy blogger awards. I plan to visit each of the winning blogs over the next couple of days.

I read some of the posts from http://themeaneastmom.blogspot.com. She sounds as if she's having just as much fun as I am.

The princess has informed me that the students have taken over the school and run all the adults off. She told me that some first grader that could cook prepared today's lunch of blueberry pie. Guess they ran out of bagels with turkey taste. The things she thinks of,LOL,must be the company she keeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment