Friday, June 12, 2009

72 Cheesebugers,please

I did a drive by deposit at the bank this afternoon. When the teller asked me what I wanted to do the princess replied "I want 72 cheeseburgers,please." Well the teller must have been cracking up as she made an error on my deposit that I did not discover right away. Now,don't go thinking she put too much in my account like what occured in Australia a while back.

While working today I was unceremoniously detained by an accountant who was attempting to purchase tickets to the very concert I wrote of yesterday. When he returned to conclude our meeting I inquired as to if he was successful and when could I expect to receive my tickets; we both had a good laugh

The second blog I reviewed was Is There Salsa in China http://www.salsainchina.blogspot.com Another very amusing blog. Check it out.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like my house.. Tay asking for something at the wrong place

    Its Dawn

    ReplyDelete