Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Pool School Exhibition

There was an exhibition today at pool school. The princess had an audience and did she ever put on a show. Each child swam with the instructor several times. While waiting their turns poolside she was entertaining the spectators. I was hoping she wouldn't fall in to the pool.

Had to get more earplugs before class so she arrived with the captain in a two piece bathing suit. This was not the suit she had on when I left! She lifted up her top to shake off the water then realized what she'd done and you guessed it,she did it again. I glared at her in disapproval as only a mommy can do. As much a I wanted to go over to her I had to restrain myself from leaving the bleachers. There are some folks who have video of my kid being silly. Hope they're good at editing. I guess she knows Gypsy too well.

I was disturbed by some of the ads that ran after yesterday's post. I don't dare make any refernces about the name or type of creature again for fear similars ads. Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment