Thursday, July 9, 2009

Cool Thursday


I know you've been waiting all day to hear about the first day of Ice Skating lessons. The skating world better brace themselves, there's a new princess in town and she's fabulous. The one, the only, the incomparable pink princess. OK maybe I'm getting a little ahead of myself,but how could I not?
She faked me out by choosing shades of purple today. The kids spent the lesson learning how to get up from the ice, marching in place on the skates and falling, a lot. Things I don't think I can even do anymore, except the falling. I consider myself skating challenged. When asked what she enjoyed most, her response was "everything". Afterwards she spent another 15 minutes or so venturing out on to the ice. Actually hanging on to the boards, something I am very good at.

1 comment: