Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Cookies and Cream

Another action packed day of fun and adventure. Pool school and a play date. Stopped at the grocery store to grab a few things. Needed some ice cream. wanted Edy's mint but the princess had other ideas. She points and blurts out Mom cookies and cream is on sale! My response "that darn school taught you how to read,my life is over now". I only said that because I recognized a teacher from her school who was within earshot and was observed to have a big grin on his face. My bad but I couldn't help myself.

The package from paper culture is in transit. I am tracking it through USPS. Can't wait for it to arrive. I know you are all waiting as well for me to post my review and open up the give away. Now go and finish up you wish list girls and boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment