Monday, July 27, 2009

B-I-N-G-oh

Met the gang at the park this evening to have some mommy chat while the kids tried to play bingo. I'm being nice when I say TRIED.

The princess and a friend gave up after 2 games not realizing there were prizes to be won. Another buddy played until she did win, then left to go on the playground with her swag in tow.

Of course my daughter not wanting to let an opportunity to get more stuff pass her by decides to rejoin the game. My little scavenger,just like the captain. Much to her disappointment she returned for the last two games and left empty handed much to my relief as she has enough stuff for a small village. Those of you who have visited my home can attest to that.

She asked me as we were leaving why didn't she win. Sometimes there just aren't words to appropriately respond to such an inquiry. WWYS? Don't hold back on your thoughts now,LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment