Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Pink marble notebooks

I was starting to believe the princess would begin the school year with last years backpack filled with broken crayons,dried out markers and partly filled composition books. Each time I planned to go shopping I found myself detoured by some semi crisis.

This evening I announced that if I didn't get there she was taking the leftovers from the ghosts of school years past. We made our annual pilgrimage to walmart sans list. Got everything except composition books.

Next stop was kmart but the price was far more than I was willing to shell out.$2.59. not in my weakest moment. I'll get some tomorrow.

;-)

1 comment:

  1. Both Travis and I had the same answer to the question of a pink composition notebook - Get plain black and white ones and have her break out the pink magic markers and get to work creating her own custom pieces. Hey, you've been looking for things to occupy her time...Here's a quiet project. Actually, way back when the men were boyz, they'd put on some music, lay on the floor and draw for hours. I had it pretty easy.

    ReplyDelete