Monday, August 2, 2010

The great pillow case mystery

It started about a week ago. One morning I found a pillow case on floor the princess' sleeping chamber. I shook it off and put it back on the pillow. The next morning I found the same pillow case on the floor. Once again I returned it to the pillow and went about my day.

Later I asked the princess was she discarding the pillow case for a reason? Had she spilled something on it? She told me the googly bug eyes of the Power Puff girls kept freaking her out during the night. I replaced the pillow case with some thing a little calmer; Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck and friends. next morning I discover the replacement pillow case on the floor.

Tonight she's got Hello Kitty and something with roses on it. Will let you know what transpires.

1 comment:

  1. Why would you intentionally terrorize that child? Hello Kitty hits the floor, doo dah, doo dah. Nothing with faces...get it? Next it'll be all her evil American Girl dolls and plush animals....Stop the madness!

    How about a pillowcase with Eyegor (Marty Feldman) from Young Frankenstein...Now them's some goo-goo-googly eyes!

    ReplyDelete