Tuesday, May 3, 2011

More things my daughter says

My darling daughter, the princess, has been on a tear of late in regards to the things that come out of her mouth.

Case in point today I received a note from her teacher,whom I pray for everyday. The contents were as follows "we were reading a story about a signmaker. The follow up activity was for the students to make their own signs. She said she was going to make a sign that said "Be Naked". When she was told it was inappropriate her response was that it was funny. Seriously, how does one respond to that and try to keep composed ?

Yesterday while working in the garden,she asked her grandmother if she would leave her the house when she dies. grandma told her she was leaving it to the pussycat home.

I overheard her say it and was flabbergasted. When mom told me later I just put my head down in shame,for a brief moment and realized my daughter just comes from a long line of smart asses but i can't exactly say that to her teacher, or can I ?

;-)

1 comment: