Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Bon Jovi 25 years later

The captain treated me to a Bon Jovi concert at NVMC this past weekend. The show was teriffic from the opening song Lost Highway to the final encore Living on a Prayer. I'd last seen them live during their Slippery When Wet Tour. I have pics someplace of JBJ in a harness singing Living on a Prayer, wish I could find them.

Jon and the boys minus Richie Sambora did not disapoint. Phil X did an adequate job filling in. They played fan favorites for well over two hours. There were a few college guys sitting next to us playing air guitar for most of the show. I told them last time I'd seen the band was before they were born.

The technology has changed over the years but the music is still great. Can't wait to see what they do next.

No comments:

Post a Comment