Thursday, March 25, 2010

Skating update

Pleased to announce the princess placed 1st in her group in the competition last weekend. She wants to do another in May. I'm seriously not considering it for the simple reason that she needs more free time. Not able to post any new video of her skate on you tube due to unresolved software issues.

Asked the captain to get out the luggage for our adventure to the happiest place in the world next week. He suggested I go shopping to get a few things for myself;don't have to ask me to do that a second time. Just not sure when I might be able to fit it in. Suppose I could skip something unimportant like cooking or sleeping.

Have a long list of things to attend to between now and when we depart. I will spare you the details,you probably know what they are anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment