Sunday, March 14, 2010

I should have gone ice skating today.

Words uttered by the princess today at the movies. Took her to see Alice In Wonderland. While Alice was falling down the rabbit hole the princes was rethinking her choice of activity for the afternoon.

The talent show was fantastic,alas my video of her performance was not. There was a rather loud young person sitting behind me. I'm trying to find a copy from another family,hopefully I will.

Post theater dinner was at a local chinese restaurant. All the princess favorites. Steamed dumplings,plain lo mein and white rice.

She asked for a pink drink,I ordered her a Shirley Temple. She's never had one before so it was a BIG DEAL.

We fared well from the storm, there is a considerable amount of damage in the area. I was out during the storm,twice. Once to take the princess to her friend's birthday party then later off to the grocery store for comfort food. Pastrami,rye bread,root beer and garlic dill pickles.

Another exciting week ahead;figure skating competition next weekend. Guess where I'll be most days after school.

No comments:

Post a Comment