Wednesday, September 2, 2009

7 days and counting

Got the letter today with the princess' classroom assignment for the upcoming school year. FYI she's with the teacher I don't know from dance school. There are only three first grade teachers and two of them have children in the same dance school the princess attends. I mentioned this in a post a while back. If I was a gambler I would have cleaned up on that. She's chosen her outfit and I have everything else ready.

She's pooped, we went to the park twice today. The weather was much too nice to stay home. Ran in to a mommy from the amusement park adventure. We chatted while the kids played. The princess was trying to recruit a parent to be the assistant to the fire breathing dragon in their game; No takers. I missed the head hunting as I was in the restroom. I usually get asked to be the evil witch or wicked step monster in these games. Stop back tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment