Thursday, May 21, 2009

Baking therapy & swiss cheese with no holes

Baked shortbread from scratch without the use of any power tools. Came out really good,but then anything with 1/2 lb of butter is going to taste good. Paula Deen would be so proud of me.

Now how am I going to get my 5yr old to keep her sunglasses on. It's not like I can glue them on her or anything.

She just announced that she will not eat swiss cheese unless it has holes in it and I should put holes in it before I give it to her again. Like that's going to happen anytime soon.

My daughter is flinging her clothes at me...duck! The pink princess is beginning to show her dark side.

3 comments:

  1. How I understand this .. from a gramma who has a princess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like ADVENTURE! :)Never a dull moment...Treasure this time, they grow up so fast!

    ReplyDelete