Wednesday, May 27, 2009

bagels with turkey taste

The pink princess buys school lunch most days. The school has a few choices each day. She sometimes chooses the bagel & turkey lunch. The first time she did this she had the uneaten bagel in her back pack. She told me "I have a bagel for you with turkey taste on it." I was puzzled at first, then I realized what she had done,eaten the turkey but not the bagel

Last night while choosing the simply perfect pink outfit for today she commented on the crowd at the Mets game. She said there were no empty seats for us to sit in. LOL. She must think the seats you see on TV are the only ones in Citi Field. I guess she expects to go to a game and be on TV.

Trying to collect a few last minute ads for the recital program. There is still time to place one, lmk asap. Thanks to all who have.

The princess and I will be having a contest starting June 1st for the faithful followers, join today so you don't miss out. Details will be forthcoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment