Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Sushi or not to sushi? hold the wasbi!

Today the captain, princess and I decided to try out the newest eatery in town, a sushi place.  Frankly I had grown tired of waiting for it to finally open, nearly a year in the making.  It occupies the space of another eatery that was close to my heart for a number of reasons aside from the food. Not to digress I'll will continue the tale of our lunch experience.

The princess wanted to give sushi a try and ordered a 5 piece box. The captain and I not as brave(LOL) ordered more traditional fare. He teriyaki, me tempura. All the meals were served with miso soup, California roll and wasabi on the side.

I've sampled wasabi before and mentioned that it can be somewhat spicy....the captain decides to take a rather large piece of it...well if you've ever tried wasabi you know what happened next he man started coughing and...

No comments:

Post a Comment