Thursday, February 9, 2012

Fashion Week...is green the new pink, you decide.



New York Fashion week has kicked off and it would be rather dull if the princess wasn't part of it.


She vehemently insists that green is not the new pink, contrary to what her outfit might say. She does rock it though.


Color! We embrace it.Much more fun than all the boring white communion dresses of late.


Now about that red headband. Bribery has not been effective. I certainly don't want to create a dramatically traumatic scenario but it's time for it to take a vaca, maybe I'll stash it in her cousins bag before his European adventure. Asked him to stop at Gucci for me in hopes of replacing the bag the captain tossed in the trash a while back. He thinks I'm kidding, I'm not!

No comments:

Post a Comment