Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Say Yes to the Dress First Communion edition...extreme dress shopping

Starting to look for a dress for the princess' First Holy Communion. She of course will expect the perfect dress, what girl wouldn't. I should never have allowed her to watch the communion episode of My Big Fat Gypsy wedding. She even suggested asking her cousin, an aspiring fashion desginer to create a dress for her. Nice idea however he's busy living the life of a HS senior.

I've been looking online to get some ideas. As you might well imagine there are price points ranging from reasonable to extremely outrageous. Now if I could only get her to stand still long enough to get a good measurement I could probably shop alone. I'm not the most patient when it comes to shopping with her. Hey, she's a squirmy kid. There have been a few shopping adventures gone awry and I really don't want to add another to the list. Wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment